View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 11:52 PM

Default It took me this long

I can't believe it took me this long to realise how sad all of u are. I know what that says about me and it makes me want to put a shot gun in my mouth. U all do realize there are 3-d people out there in the world out of your parents basement. The crap u try to pull on here to make yourself feel better about your sad awful punny little lives. Knowing damn well if anyone called u on it in person u would say it was someone else, run back to your room because u pissed your pants.

What was I even thinking posting on here. WTF???????????Why did I waste my time thinking I could find people of like minds or someone that might understand where I come from. How much crack was I on? I am done, say what u want about me, I am never coming back here. I am sorry I wasted your time, and my own.

In case you are curious the only reason I came to this is because I have been reading all these dumb threads for the last 5 hours waiting for somethings here to finish up. I killed more brain cells in the last 5 hours then I did all the years IU smoked dope, and drank hard in college. Thank u for making me dumber, Glad I got my masters or I wouldn't even be able to wipe my own ass after this.