View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:38 PM

Default Re: PLEASE HELP Missing Person from the forum

burton,
I hope you find your friend alive and well.
I saw that you posted on the CF that someone did see him on the 3rd. I wouldn’t assume that the other posters possible sighting is accurate. As he said himself, a few of the pictures “look like him”, but that’s it. Unfortunately your friend looks like about 70% of the people here at the WSOP; middle aged white male with sunglasses.

Scanning the results of the WSOP tournaments probably won’t lead you anywhere. I did a quick search and didn’t find where he cashed in any WSOP events or make any of the day 2 chip counts.
Where you might have some luck is with the WSOP registration people. Every player that plays in an official event (tournament or satellite) has to get a Total Rewards card from Harrah’s. They then use that card to register for a tournament/satellite. The registration system tracks all of the events a player registers/pays for. They should be able to pull his name up and tell you what he paid for. That doesn’t mean he actually played in the event though, and unfortunately there is no way to know what he actually did pay for.
From his post on 2+2 it appears he definitely played in Event 49, which started on June 30th. He did not make day 2 of that event, and the tone of his post makes it sound like he busted out during the second level, which would have been between 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. on June 30th.