View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 05:53 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: July. (#11 of 11.)

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with the new 75% rakeback is NOT that people get 25% less and it is not bitterness either!

The problem is that people are disappointed that the 100% rakeback-model got screwed up by incompetent management. Now players have to pay 25% of the rake to keep these guys in business. The best idea in online poker got spoiled by the worst execution possible.

These 25% are an incompetence-fee, nothing more, nothing less.

By the way, I wonder what the 75% rakeback on a rather high rake means in comparison to 27-35% on a medium rake. It's certainly not the difference in hard numbers that the WPEX GM likes to advertise.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. Think of how incompetent Full Tilt and Poker Stars management must be. I's sure that you send them e-mails calling them incompetent as well, right.

Again, it really bothers me when people act this way toward the poker site that offers by far and away the best deal going. I might add that they are one of the few sites willing to put up with Americans after the BS created by the UIGEA as well. I'm not sure how insulting there management is called for here. If they would have started with 50%, and bumped it up to 75%, you'd be grinning ear to ear, but you would have less money in your pocket today.

Traffic's the problem, and its a problem it look like they are going to try to fix. FWIW, why don't you pitch your free poker plan to the biggies and see how they respond.

After they don't, then pitch them aces never lose, 75% rakeback.

When they don't respond, try pitching 50% rakeback.

When they don't respond, come back and apologize.