View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: OT: IWEARGOGGLES FIRST PERSON TO BUSTO 2K7 ME!

What the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

"Main Event : Day 1A Set to Begin
It all comes down to this. Thirty six straight days of gambling have led up to this moment, the first day of the 2007 Main Event. Thousands of players are ponying up $10,000 to take a shot at what will be a massive first place prize and a special place in poker history. The predictions of this year's field size are all across the board but with the large crowd gathering and the feeling of excitement in the air, a large field looks promising. Tournament officials did not allow players to enter the Amazon Room until 12:00 p.m.

Luke Staudenmaier was the first person knocked out of the 38th World Series of Poker. He got his chips in the middle with A-A and was up against A-K but came a cropper. 'I was an 80% favorite so i'm not upset,' he said afterwards. 'Do i get a prize,' he asked before sauntering out of the Amazon Room.

Keep your browser locked onto CardPlayer.com for hourly updates to follow all the action and hear from your favorite players in our Pro Blogs section. Today's blogs will feature Mike Sexton, Jeff Madsen, and Team www.pokerstars.com member Barry Greenstein."