View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: do i call on the turn w flush draw?

You now have a flush draw AND a straight draw. A couple of calculations:

Good cards: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img],5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img],2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. So you have 15 cards that are good out of the 46, so, 3:1.

The one thing I hate about paired boards is that it's possible you're drawing dead, specifically the 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] isn't a thrilling card if he has a naked 9. UTG+1 limping, the guy could have almost anything.

The pot on the turn is T550, and he's betting T350 into it, so you're basically getting very good odds here, calling T350 into a pot which will be T1,250 after the money is in.

But there's a problem: Look at how much Bacherville has. He started the hand with T775, and he's invested T550 into the hand, leaving him with T225 behind. He's going allin on the turn no matter what.

Also - could da_pipeline c/r you? Possible.

I don't mind the call, but you might get blown out of the pot on the turn by da_pipeline.