View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: razz: how is my aggression level on these two?

I'm not suggesting that we need more $.25/.50 razz threads, but I don't see any compelling reason that these had to go together.

First hand: third's fine. I'm a little suspicious of A4's check on fourth, but I bet anyway. I'd bet fifth, but if, as I suspect, he's got a smooth Nine, he's actually the favorite over your rough made hand. I would only call the check-raise. There's probably enough chance that the Five paired him that I think you should bet sixth. When he raises, he's representing a wheel. You can almost fold there, can't you? If you can't bet your 64 on seventh street, you shouldn't have been in there to begin with. He raises again, and the wheel is still the only thing that makes sense. I think you only have a crying call.

Of course, $.25/.50 players probably do a lot of things that don't make sense, in which case you'll look pretty silly for not putting more money in with the second nuts.

Second hand, I probably wouldn't bloat the pot on third. Definitely raise fourth, though. Obviously, you bet fifth, but I don't understand the bet on sixth. Do you think the Nine paired him? On the river you're basically never good.

Have you finished SOP yet?