View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
You can't tell me that of all the women you have been with, one of them in one form or the other confesses to their husbands/girlfriends that they had cheated on them.

They probably didn't give your name because you didn't mean anything to them (much like they don't mean anything to you) but odds are you have broken up more than a few relationships. Not to mention the tremendous guilt that people usually associate with cheating on someone they vowed to spend their lives with together.

You mentioned that you started drinking at 9 am and by 11 the "pain was gone". What kind of pain are you talking about? You say you know what you are doing is wrong but you have given up, I'm just reminding you it's never too late to give up.

I don't want to sound preachy because I have no idea what your life is like or what you've been through or anything, I'm just saying what I think based on what I've read. Maybe you should just look into sex addiction, believe me tons of people share the same problem as you.

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't break up any relationships, the girl who cheated did. The girl didn't see him and say ok I'm going to cheat now, she was going to get it done regardless if it was with him or some other random guy in the bar, she was getting [censored].