View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: $110 NLTRN River Decision

rofl... come on now, fold pre? let's get some decent advice here.. he was in the BB.

OK Ry, on the flop a ck/call is pretty weak here IMO, I think you gotta bet (75-100) or ck/fold

Once you got the turn It's a pretty tough call I think (175 into 900) so like... 4-1, and you have 9 diamonds, 3 5s, and 2 3s to make you a hand worth playing, so 14 outs gives your like 2.2 - 1 I think, but your still not even sure you'll be good, in a limped pot he could have diamonds, 57, etc., this is tough for me, so i'd like to see some other peoples opinions on it.

I think the river is a ck/call probably... but be wary of the push, because 87 diamonds or 57 are both in this opps limping range obv

and as for the river, I would say it's a Ck/Call in a limped pot, because they 7 is def. a possibility w/this opps range it seems, maybe 77 if he limps a ton, maybe 57 suited, I mean it could be alot

I fold on the flop for sure though and that would eliminate the other decisions, I think ck/call is pretty bad, gl man, hopefully get alot of opinions in here, i'm interested in seeing them

edit: Yea, after Indy's post I could buy a river block as well and actually think thats probably a better line, but with a block on this pot size your prolly forced to call a push anyways unless you block real low at like 275... but then your opening yourself up to have the pot taken from you if he's aggro and you are willing to fold a hand like that.