View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

Well I haven't been on the road much lately, but I am this week. I have TR also.

I was in memphis for some things. I stayed at a nice place downtown. After work one night I went and grabbed a drink at the place with the "divers" I forgot the name of it. I was there for alittle bit watching the band. There was the normal college fair in there nothing special. I had about two drinks. When I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and there is a a girl I swear isn't of 19 standing there. Beautiful 5'5 brown hair, 120 maybe. Just the perfect college freshmen look to her. I Say hello. She says "I know u." I say "Really? from Where?" I almost panaick for a sec, I couldn't place this girl anywhere and I have a great memory for faces. I knew she was to young for me to of ever hooked up with and I hadn't been back in that town for at least 9 years. She says "yeah, I'm Izzy" I stop for a sec.I remembered the name. It was the name of the daugther of a women I had dated almost 11 years ago between marriages when I was living out west. I kid was If I remembered right, 9 at the time, we dated for about a year before she moved away for a job. I said "Izzy? wow, u have grow up, howhave u been?" She looked at me and smiled said "I'm good, I almost didn't come over here because I wasn't sure if it was u or not. What are u doing here?" I told her I was there for work, I asked her the same, she said she that was where they were living now and she was going to college. We sat and chatted and caught up for alittle bit. I asked her about her mom, she told she had gotten remarried, and that her stepdad was a jerk. I told her I wasn't married, but living out west again and had my own firm. We talked for about 30 minutes. I found out she was in there on a fake ID. With her friends from school. They were all over there the whole time. I told her she ought to go back to them, I know one of them had to be her date. She said thats ok, she was enjoying herself where she was at. She asked me if I wanted a drink, I smiled and asked her if she was buying me a drink, she said yes, how about we split a diver. I said sure we drank that big bucket down. I I start to realize that this girl is actually flirting with me. It had taken a hour before I realized it completely. I saw it over the hour but I didn't beilieve it. Plus I felt weird about it. But at that point I had drank so much I didn't care plus see was hot.

So we finish our drink, I ask her if she wants to head somewhere else. Her friends had left at this point. She said sure that there was good place a couple of doors down. We went there had a few more rounds, danced some. Left there around 12, I asked her what she wanted to do then. She smiled and said "I don't know, what about u?" I said "well I have a nice room that u can see the river from my balconey, we can hang out there if u want" She said that sounded good to her. We hoped a cab back there. She round right next to me. I had my arm on the back on the seat. She placed her hand on my leg. So I know the door was open.

We get there head up to the room. She is leaning against me and I am rubbing her back. We go into my room, I pour us a drink and we go outside. We are standing there talking. I lsay, I am really glad u said hi, she said "I am to, I am usually to shy though"/ I said "u shouldn't be u are beautiful, guys she be lucky to talk to u, hell I would of never done it but I would of figured I was to old or I wasn't your type" She said " U aren't to old". I said "I know that now, but if u hadn't come up to me we wouldn't be here now". I leaned in and kissed her. She was very nervous. She barely kissed me and pulled away pretty fast. I said "I'm sorry, am I moving to fast" She said " no, I just have never done this before, and it is alittle weird considering u dated my mom" I said "this is true, I understand if u just want to talk, and nothing more happen, but I know u wanted more to happen, but I can understand how u feel considering our past." She said "u could tell" I smiled "yeah, but I felt and still do feel the same" She said "u sure?" I said " of course" she smiled and leaned foward alittle bit so I leaned in a and kissed her again. She didn't pull away this time, we stood out there and kissed for alittle while and then we went back in and had a few more rounds. We started to make out and started going at it. I started to go down on her and she said she didn't like that. I said " have u had it done right? or just by a couple of guys from high school or college or weren't very good at it?" She said " she had, had one guy do it and it wasn't any good". I said well let me try if u don't like it I will stop, she said ok, I started to lick her pussy and realised that I had, had that taste before. I start to suck on her [censored] and hear her moan, it made a memory twing in my head alittle bit. I blocked it out and kept going. I made her cum in a few minutes of going down on her. I I kissed back up her, and she said that, that was alot better, and giggled alittle bit. She said roll over, it is your turn. I gladly listen. She gives a decent BJ, but u can tell she is new at it. I pull her up and slowly enter her. It is as tight as they come. God it felt good. I slwoly start to [censored] her. She is getting more and more into it, before to long we are going at it like crazy. I roll over and pull her on top of me. I starts to grind away I rub on her [censored] to make her cum again. She is screaming, I realize that she sounds just like her mom did. One of those oddest moments in my life. I didn't last much longer. She stayed the night and left in the morning. I am suppose to see her tonight for dinner. I will drop a update in a few days