View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 03:18 AM

Default Re: Do things like this scare you?(Demons)

Nothing is done in a way to prove anything, and this is usually the problem with this video,
the more vids like these i see the less i can change my perspective towards a spirit world exisiting withing our own and whatnot

the tapes arent made to prove anything, their made to leave us in a state of "hmmm what is this, how did it happen"? magicians do the same thing...

weird smoke, child spirit in the dark, moving doors, naked guy running in the streets, short- very short clips..

If spirits do exist then they should obey some laws of nature, find one law that governs the spirit world, one thing that repeats itself, one thing that is measurable...if all of this is beyond our understanding, then why are we all bothering to try- " omg this is a child" ....thats one ex...
" we played widja or wtv" this is another
" the spirit is hanging out in the cemetary" another.....if you have any spirits anywhere, i might give a [censored] if this spirit does the same thing twice, or more, and you measured it in a non bs amateur video with biaised comments like" this was not edited" as if any one of us believes the crap thats written, o wait, alot of you do !