View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Going to a Big Brother eviction - what banner do I take?

After 8 years of failed attempts, my girlfriend's finally managed to get a pair of BB eviction tickets (the show's a much bigger deal in the UK than the American CBS version), so we're going to the filming on Friday night. Since capital punishment was abolished here about 40 years ago, this is the closest thing we've got to public executions, and I'm kinda looking forward to my time with the rabble.

This week's nominees are Laura and Chanelle:

Anyways, about half the crowd stand outside the house with their own banners. They're usually pretty boring and generic: "Get Charley out"/"I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Liam"/"Marry me Davina" etc, so was thinking I might try and sneak something subversive or some kinda BBV tribute through the system and onto primetime British TV. It obviously can't contain bad language or be libellous, but besides that pretty much anything goes.

What's my play? I'll go ahead with the best banner idea and try to follow through with a trip report/TV footage of a giant hypnotoad/donkament/Rick Astley/Alison Stokke poster etc etc...