View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Hand Quiz - The Ol\' C-bet Min-Check/Raise

1. I maybe call this, but it's difficult without reads. If I think villian has a set and always gets all vs me on the turn is a 7 falls then this is a call. It's marginal though because your implied odds are about 13 to 1 and your imidiate odds of hitting are 10.5 to 1, so this means he has to stack off virtually every time a 7 falls, and thats not even taking into account redraws if he has a set.

2. You have 2 overs and a bdfd. Against a villian with a high vpip like this this flop could have hit him reasonably hard. The most important factor is that he has an AF of 1, which us fairly passive. Think he has a hand soo strong here that we need running cards to win... not worth it, I fold everytime.

3. Nitty villians pf call from SB indicates a small pocket pair alomst every time. With his AF he is capable of c/r this flop with 77 though, but he could easliy have quads / fh. We have air, so I usually just fold, but if I feel villian tries this alot I may 3 bet to a reasonable amount once in a while, or smooth call and bet turn if checked to.

4. I think this hand is the hardest, he could be raising you with a flush draw give his AF. I doubt he's raising middle pair here mich, despite his AF... and Ace high flop could have hit you hard. I often fold, but I may sometimes call / 3 bet if I think villian pulls this move too often and I think he knows how to fold if you start playing back at him.