View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Report: Al Qaeda Planning Summer Terror Spectacular

[ QUOTE ]

By the way, I have been absolutely sickened by some of the conspiracy theory posts that have been popping up in this forum over the past couple of weeks. To suggest that the US government orchestrated the attacks of 9/11 is despicable and insult to the people who lost their lives that day. It is on par with Holocaust denial in my opinion. Although I am opposed to outright censorship, I think Nielsio should be vehemently shouted down and shunned from this board. Although Borodog and I have had our disagreements in the past, I commend him for helping debunk the nonsense that Nielsio has been spewing.

Regards,
Steven Bickford

[/ QUOTE ]

Extreme right wing group outlines plan for global dominance in THE PROJECT FOR A NEW AMERICAN CENTURY, in which they state that they would need a "new Pearl Harbor" to implement their policies. Extreme right wing group makes it to White House. Within a year, a "new pearl harbor" takes place, allowing group to implement their policies. The attack is allegedly implemented by a former CIA operative whose family has extremely close ties to the Bush's. The administration claims no prior knowledge of the planned attack.

This series of events doesn't seem odd to you? You don't think valuable questions can be raised here? I think to accept everything you have been told is to be extremely naive. And the fact you are reacting so emotionally (bringing up both the 9/11 families and the holocaust!)leads me to believe that on a deep level, you yourself feel some in congruency with your beliefs.