View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

So I guess I just dont get it. I have 12-tabled for 7 consecutive hrs before, on multiple occasions. I like to play a lot of hands and get through the luck quicker. I also enjoy the RB benefits of playing 6k hands/day. What is it with all the "bot" hating? Maybe you guys need to worry less about the volume other ppl are choosing to play and concentrate more on your own game.

My game is wide open. Anyone who has ever played with me or watched me knows exactly how I play. Im a nit. Who cares. I make money, and lots of it. For every good, solid, observant player out there, there are at least 5 idiots who dont pay attention to who does what and only pay attention to their cards. I dont know about you, but I like that ratio. I could care less if everyone knows all my stats or even knows my game inside out (which everyone already seems to). I will always make money 12-tabling low stakes cash games because there will always be a ton of fish out there ready to donate.

You guys should be pretty happy to see us high volume nits at your tables. You should know exactly how to handle us. Maybe you should be more concerned with figuring out how to handle all the unpredictable, random donks that populate the low stakes tables.