View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Six Handed: Dutch Boyd/Phil Hellmuth: Poker Behavior???

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone ever played with PH in England? I am sure he would have to modify his behaviour there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people would give him so much grief back he'd eventually shut up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. He's been on British tv a lot lately (Party Poker Premier League and Poker Den) and it's quite funny - he gets cussed at, has the piss taken out of him and just ignored (the worst for the Hellmouth ego) a lot. But then I guess that's not much different to High Stakes or PAD...

There are several episodes with Phil, Tony G and Devilfish at the same table (my head nearly asploded at all the noise)and Devilfish (who also comes across very badly, surprise surprise, swearing at the dealer etc) looks ready to smack Phil several times, but makes do with swearing at him a lot.

W/e,Phil definitely comes off as a moran every time I watch him. Both Him and Mike the Mouth act like they're still in school.

[/ QUOTE ] moran Oh the irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

No irony, just an old inside joke ... google "image: moran" or go to http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/n/U/moran.jpg

NCAces