View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 11:36 PM

Default Kicked douchebag\'s ass

I was at this girl I know named Shawna's house. I used to hook up with her older sister in tenth grade who ended up moving to her dad's in Colorado. Anyways, their brother is a putrid [censored] who basically has no life and isn't going anywhere. For example, when I was in 6th grade he was in 8th but was 4 years older than me cause he failed kindergarden and 6th. Back then he used to think he was hot [censored] and basically bullied everyone and all the girls thought he was pretty hot cause he was so old. He really hated me because I would always make fun of his ass since he was so [censored] stupid I'd call him out on his [censored]. So he's pretty much always hated me and two years ago when I was hooking up with Karen he'd try to give me a hard time. By then it was a lot harder cause I was 6"3 at the time (6"5 now) and big. He was about 6"2 and a little bigger. Well now he's a fat, lazy sonofabitch who just lays around the house all day watching ESPN.

So he's outside on their porch when I leave the house heading towards my car. I notice him, say nothing and keep heading towards my car. Well they live on a farm and have cat's literally everywhere. They must have like over 30. So I pass him and next thing I know I feel something big and sharp hit my back. I turn around and look down and realize the mother [censored] just through a cat at me! I ask him what the [censored] he's doing and he just grins. I say "I have a lot of fun banging your sisters." word for word and he gets up and he's close enough to where he lunges at me but I turn around like I'm running away and then turn back around and punch him right in between the [censored] eyes. He tries to get up and I keep kicking him until he gives up. Then I just leave. I got a text as I was typing this that him and his friends are going to come looking for me. Luckily I've got a few more than him and they're alot bigger.

Brag: Kicked douchebag's ass
Beat: Girl is mad
Variance: He want's more