View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:42 PM

Default Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: July. (#11 of 11.)

After decreasing ur rakeback I feel you guys owe something more to the players now and u finally will need to take measures to fix the long term problems of the site people have complained about forever.

ie bots (which are definitely present), and the issue of people not being able to use PT/HUD which really only means the honest players are at a disadvantage while other players are being shady and getting an advantage (its a fact people datamine these games). I think ur best off now just opening up poker tracker on ur site to the masses to make sure noone is given an unfair advantage.

Ive played wsex for months now and raked approaching 50k in that time and stuck with the site despite obvious short comings solely due to 100% rb and never complained about the above or software becuz you as the GM owed the players nothing. now u kinda do.

aces never lose also seems like its set up oddly, u should be running it when people are less likely to play instead of during prime times like weekends and nights when people are there anyways no?

hopefully u guys can do something about the player pool and marketing will attract more players, otherwise the site hsa just become instantly less profitable for everyone. I personally am only going to leave a couple thousand just to see what happens while I wait for my cashout so I can move the rest of my BR somewhere else becuz wsex was already perhaps only a second best option due to the toughness of the games and the high rake structure made it super hard for almost anyone to beat the low limit games pre-rakeback and now for sure it is not the best option for many of us grinders since our profits are being cut by atleast 25% since most of us were break even or slight losers before rb.