Thread: free Nate
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 01:21 PM

Default Re: free Nate

UM,

"What would an apology from Nate look like?"

Mason, I apologize for offending you by repeatedly stating that you either don't care about or don't have the ability to edit these books in a more effective writing style that is easier to read and more grammatically sound. My intent was not to grind any ax or offend in any way. But while I enjoy and appreciate 2+2 and the books you produce, good editing and effective writing style are things I am very passionate about. This led to me being very vehement in my points and taking a tone that you obviously did not appreciate. I did not in any way mean to imply that you do not care about producing the highest quality work. I now realize that you are balancing the time it takes to edit works that are often submitted to you in very raw and poorly written form, while still getting your books to market in a reasonable timeframe. I apologize for any implication that you do not care about delivering the highest quality product for your customers. I simply felt that your books, while very good, could be even better and more effective; and I thought that perhaps I and/or other users in the 2+2 community might be able to help you in your goal to deliver the highest quality books possible.