View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Well, Florida, how did the first day of NL/$5limit games treat you?

[ QUOTE ]
I was at Coconut Creek last night at midnight. As I was told and posted here, a whole variety of limit and no limit games were offered, though not all were spread. I played 2/5 no limit, and weak buy ins were busting out fast and furious. I played until about 5am, and made a few hundred. I understand the 1/2 NL was WILD -- all teenagers at the table.

New players were tipping just like they did at the $2 game -- two or three (and sometimes more) chips per pot. The difference was, these were red birds!

[/ QUOTE ]

i was playing at that table... i was the kid with the black hat.. one of the "warriors" ill be back today at around 6 or so.. im expecting more 2-5 tables to be in play the next couple of days and next weekend is going to be a fish market

only complaint is that one dealer gave me [censored] for just "chillin" when i folded an entire orbit cause of the lousy cards during her half hour after i told her that i was paying the blinds and was up 300 she didnt say [censored]

i was tipping between 2 and 4 dollars which i though was more then generous these dealers will move up an income bracket this year so they better not be complaing... i know they read this [censored] LOL