View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 11:39 PM

Default Re: Man Made Global Warming Theory = Human Excrement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Here is a compelling argument on why this movement is a fraud. Trying to predict the next moves of a 4 Billion year old planet 100 years from now is stupid, especially when we cannot predict the weather a week in advance....Funny how the UN is the organization leading the charge, huh?

[/ QUOTE ]
Very played out arguement 'gee the weatherman is wrong alot' Well as it turns out meterology is different from climatology. I predict the weather next year in the sahara will be dry. It will rain alot in South East Asia, and there will be tornadoes in Texas and Oklahoma. Many things where short term forcasting is difficult long term forcasting isn't as hard. I can't tell you exactly when it will snow in Norway, but I'm willing to bet it will be very cold in december in Oslo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet the AGW crowd can predict a 30' rise in seal level in a 100 years based on a natural warming trend over a couple decades? the whole cooling trend from the 1940-70s does not count, eh, even in wake of the industrial revolution? In 1975 Newsweek/Time wrote a cover on the coming ICE AGE.

AGW is simple alarmism and the movement has followers. Sadly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newsweek and Time are both very reliable scientific journals.