View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Re: Canadian Idol (X-post)

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't realize there was an entertainment betting forum hence the x-post.

Forgive me for being a complete newb when it comes to sports betting.

Firstly, is it even possible to bet on Canadian Idol? If so, how much could I win if Tara Oram goes top 2 or 3?

The reason I picked her? Solely based on where she's from: Newfoundland. For some reason Newfie's go nuts for voting for fellow Newfoundlanders in these competitions. The last 2 years newfies have come in second and the year before 4th. This year the Newfie left in the competition is a hot young blond country singer, she's gonna go deep. It won't matter how good or bad she sings, she will be top 4 guaranteed.

Any way to bet on her?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome to EB!

take a look at pinnacle and see if it is being offered. i have not seen it at bodog, playersonly or wsex. are you american or canadian? if you are canadian then there are more books available to you. you will have to dig a bit and see which ones might have this. if you can't find it, try emailing service@bodog.com and ask for it.

as far as your runner being top 2 or 3, you won't find this bet. only action for the winner will be offered.

if all this fails, you can present your own prop at many of the sites. i.e. you make the prop and post it. if someone likes the oter side, they will take the bet. the site charges a small fee.