Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: iPhone

[ QUOTE ]
It still isnt activated, and although I had no problem with itunes this is beyond silly. I now received an emailing saying there was a problem and to contact them. So once again I call for the 7th time now, to be placed on hold for yet another hour to find out that my birthday "was" not put in, when I am 100% SURE it was. At this point I feel like they are just looking for things to be wrong on my end so that I quit going off about how long this is taking. It ticks me off to no end that they disconnected my other phone SO long before they planned on finishing the activation of the iphone (Oh 16 hours ago) Oh wait, the lady just informed me that she doesnt know why I was sent that email because my date of birth and sns WERE listed on the form filled out...this is a total nightmare...if she doesnt hook it up herself right now im gonna have issues. This sucks cause Im usually pretty calm about this stuff...but this is ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]
Peachy, I heard some people have had success making the registration work by taking out the battery (while the phone is still on) and then putting it back in and rebooting the phone. Check here for instructions in case you can't figure it out on your own.