View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you Zurvan.

For the people saying my fake peek of Mets was horrible, youre all idiots...

Consider all the information I have....

Fact 1)Everyone is voting Boiler
Fact 2)Boiler spazzes out and claims seer, he has Mets as a wolf
Fact 3)I know for a fact Boiler is not seer. I am a seer and I have peeked the other, Boiler is obviously a wolf.
Fact 4)I am a seer. I have 3 alive peeks and one dead one. Unlees boiler is making a HORRIBLE PLAY AS WOLF, than Metsandfinsfan had to be a clear villager, so I tell a little white lie and replace my dead peek with seeing Mets as a villager.

I have to assume Boiler isnt making a horrendous play here. It would be like calling a 4 bet PF 3-handed with JJ and then all 3 players show TT and 99 and 88. Yes you made a 'bad' fold but was it really bad or were the other players around you playing horrible.

Plus i knew on the 1% chance Mets was a wolf the wolves PROBABLY wouldn't kill me anyway, which is what happened. And so i actually did peek Mets, just in case so if i lived I'd know whats going on, ok He turnd out to be a wolf, Boiler made a bad play oh well...

My play almost NEVER backfires for the village.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fact 5) Recently when someone under a lot of pressure claims seer with a wolf, the village lynches neither of them. Which is actually a good play because you don't want to let a wolf control a lynch. Thus if Boiler knows Mets won't get lynched, the fake is good if it causes someone to clear Mets stupidly.