View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 02:19 AM

Default Re: Took a shot @ 400nl, got crushed, plz help

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all of the responses so far guys. I'm sure I'll get back from my trip in a month, look back at this thread, and say "wow, i must of been tripping." Just needed some advice on the non-cooler hands, mainly the overpairs that I guess I'm overplaying somewhat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post hands individually and you will get much better advice. When you make one of the threads half the replies are going to be of: stop complaining, you suck, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv., and as I've stated only reason I did that was cuz I'm leaving for a while and won't be playing seriously like I am now, so I wanted to get whatever feedback I could before I left. Guess I was a little frazzled by my bad run combined with a lil anxiety about my trip.

[/ QUOTE ]

Running bad sucks so much. I just broke out of a break even stretch of 100K hands of mid stakes poker. Just realize that you are in it for the long term. You don't need to move up to 400 NL especially if you cannot handle the variance right now. If you have to, just keep building up so much profit at 200 NL then by the time you get to 400 NL you can drop a few buyins and not have it impact your bankroll significantly.