View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 07:44 PM

Default Re: hey bbv here\'s an embarrassing picture of me

[ QUOTE ]
Yea so care to explain?

[/ QUOTE ]haha sure, so class took a week long trip down the colorado river, it was really hot so i decided i'd wear those neon short shorts cuz they're ridiculous and a tank top which i'm not wearing cuz i just went swimming

our group decided to play a game called screwdriver, upon some research a lot of people call it wink
Each pair of players sits one behind the other on the floor in a semicircle, with the Wink seated on the floor in the center. The Wink makes some sort of "call", announcing a characteristic that some number of players might have (e.g. "anyone wearing red", "anyone who prefers chocolate to vanilla ice cream"). The Wink may instead call the names of players in the front (inside) row, or point to players and call shirt colors. The Wink may also wink at one or more individuals, similar to the original version of the game (though this is not common). Then, anyone in the front row who has been "called" attempts to be the first to make their way to the middle of the circle and kiss the Wink on the cheek.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wink_(game)