View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: Help me put a bad beat on Cancer and Humbertos shark

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sitting next to Phil gordon in the 2k event today. We were chatting it up for quite a while and the topic of 2p2 came up and he had a really good sense of humor about being voted most pathetic player.

The topic of the humberto shark thread came up and he said how much he longed for someone to steal or destroy that shark. I told him well fine, pay me and promise i won't get 86'd from the series and i'll do it. He said he can guarantee the worst i'll get is a 15 minute penalty. I said lets turn this into a charity drive, i will post it and we'll give half the revenue to your Cancer charity. And so the bet/dare is on. Phil has already put up $1000 of his own money to make this happen.

If you are willing to support my quest to steal or destroy Humbertos shark and are willing to put up money please say so and how much in this thread. Half of all proceeds go to put a bad beat on cancer. Also, i absolutely 100% promise i will get several camera mens attention to let them know i am doing this ahead of time so the video can hit the internet. When i grab it i will of course yell random things like "SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LITTLE FRIEND" or whatever else people want to suggest.

Also I pose the question to the forum, should i just steal the shark, make a scene, and keep it as a trophy, or does this thing need to be destroyed?

Thanks, Bond18

[/ QUOTE ]

????

make a scene and destroy it.
a lighter and a deoandrant should be sufficent