View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Senate blocks immigration bill

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't speak for others, so I won't comment on how others judge "your reasoning", but yes, it's true, I find you to be generally moronic in most instances. So you need no longer be amazed when I have great difficult with your reasoning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the bolded what is considered a personal attack?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you were wondering aloud why I have "great difficulty with your reasoning". It's not that I don't understand it, or that I have difficulty with it; it's just that I think it's mostly mindless. So you no longer need to assume I don't understand you: we're speaking the same language, and I think I understand all the words quite fine. I was just being honest in my assessment of you. If that's a personal attack, so be it. I don't see it as such, but whatever, it all seems pretty subjective to me. If the language was a little harsh, I'm sure I could have spent a little more time and crafted some euphemism for 'moronic' but I guess it's too late now.

Either way, I'm just some random internet guy to you, and vice versa -- we don't know each other, I haven't really given all that much time dissecting your views, and I'm sure you think I'm as dumb as I think you are; so I wouldn't really worrying too much about it. If you're wasting your time praying for anonymous internet posters to be nicer to you, maybe it's time to step away from the keyboard for a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely not praying for anonymous internet posters to be nicer to me.

I'm praying for YOU, because you appear to me to be consistently cynical, aggressive, vindictive, combative, distortive, and to be walking around with an ideological chip on one shoulder and a personal chip on the other shoulder.

If that's the way you want to go through life, it's your choice, but it's my choice to pray for people I think could use a little help. God doesn't seem to answer my own personal prayers when I pray for myself but He does sometimes seem to answer when I pray for others. Funny how that works I guess. So like it or not, you get some freebie prayers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Go in peace now and be well and God bless.