View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Playing Against A Nemesis PLO8

[ QUOTE ]
Now I was playing multiple tables and I didn't really put him on a hand at that point, but I'm like [censored] it I'm calling and am gonna try to flop a set and bust his ass (which he ALWAYS does to me, calls with a pair and dodges my draws)...Flop is a semi-beautiful QT8, 2 clubs...He bets pot into me and I INSTANTLY know he has AAxxcc...I raise pot and he goes all-in...

[/ QUOTE ]

I would try and eliminate game conditions where you say "bleep it, I'm gonna hope for XYZ dream flop and bust him" when you're multitabling. Also, if he has AAxx clubs in that spot and you're 100% sure, maybe it is a better play to call, hope the turn blanks him, then exert pressure. Don't let the fact he frustrates you change your in-game decisions, except if you're standing when he's sitting. There's nothing wrong with avoidance, to a point. I was going to close by urging you to not be dismissive of the feedback, but after your initial and understandable frustration you seem to be back on an even keel. Maybe it's time to smoke him out of his cave??