View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Playing Against A Nemesis PLO8

I didn't check-raise him in this hand as I was in position...He led out pot and I popped him pot...Pot was about $13 or so, so he led out for $13 and I raised him to $52 and he repopped me for the rest of his stack...

I've played so many hands with the guy I know a good majority of the time where he was at...I would have bet my entire poker earnings for the last 5 years he AT MINIMUM was on a club draw, but if he were on the nut club draw ONLY he would check to me and let me fire pot at it so he could keep the pot size small while trying to make his draw...That's why I knew he had AAcc with a low draw, which I knew put me in about the 2:1 favorite range...There isn't too much he does any more that really surprises me...

In another hand I called a minimum bet on the flop with an A4 low draw ( andbackdoor flush draw) against him and another guy who was in between us who bet...I hit my wheel on the turn fired out 75% pot was called by the other guy and my nemesis raised pot...I didn't even think twice about mucking it knowing he had A64x...And what did he turnover? A64x...Against a good majority of the donks I usually play against I call because usually a naked A4 will do this too...