Thread: 110 NLTRN
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: 110 NLTRN

Hand 1: 70 is just not a strong enough cbet in general Im going to use 90 especially against someone who is fishy and floating. Turn seems like a clear check to me, its a nice card to bluff which is why I think betting the turn doesnt have a lot of value Id chance it and check trying to extract some value on the river.

Hand 2: Well Im not someone who plays K7o OOP deepstacked but Ill ignore that for now, I think c/raising the flop way over represents your hand Im going to c/c and lead almost every turn.

Hand 3: Id fold preflop as well like I think most of the time Id being playing raise or fold with these stacks sizes I guess limping is ok against a very weak player who wont be able to figure out that limping means a super weak hand, he 3-bet you twice you said so Id just fold here. Postflop I think is played perfectly, turn is a very obvious card to double barrel.

Hand 4 again Im going to c/c the flop but if the ace came (or as you played) nothing to do but check and see what he does and make a decision from there.