View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 04:22 AM

Default Re: Official Bodog payout thread for US players

[ QUOTE ]
Then they charged me the $20 for making more than one withdrawal a month. What a joke!! $20 to wait 4 to 6 weeks for my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand the frustration, but you aren't helping the problem. As stated in posts above, only so many checks can be processed per day. If you and others feel you have to withdrawl weekly, that's four times a month, creating the backlog, and pushing payouts back for everyone.

If everyone cashed out less frequently (but for larger amounts), perhaps everyone would be receiving their payments faster. This is why they're implementing the fee, not to profit off it, but to be able to provide faster service to everyone else.

And, Bodog, unlike FT has stated for awhile it was going to take a month (20 business days) to receive a check. You stated you got approved June 18th, nine business days ago and are screaming bloody murder because your money hasn't arrived yet.

It will come. Throwing a temper tantrum and creating a panic among other customers won't help things.

And, I would not fault you if you left for Stars due to their faster payments. That is a legitimate reason, and I too wish bodog were faster. I'm just saying that they have largely been upfront, and no one has not gotten paid yet.

Main differences between bodog and FT are that bodog answers the phones, give answers to the best of their knowledge, or if they don't know, say as much. They also don't deny when attempting to cash out that it likely will take a month.

The ideal poker site would have overlays and fishiness like bodog, traffic like Stars, and the customer service of the two combined.