View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

The first time I played with Phil Hellmutt was around 1987 a few years before he won the main event.

We were playing in a 5-5-10 no-limit game at the Hilton in Reno. One guy in the game flopped three kings and Hellmutt made three aces on the river. The guy went on tilt and gave Hellmutt a lot more money.

During the course of the game Hellmutt went on and on and on about the games he played in back home (I play with Doctors and lawyers and very wealthy businessmen), and about how great he was and just non-stop who cares nonsense. I was sitting right next to him, so it was especially bad. He was the most obnoxious [censored] I'd ever played with to date.

What you see is what you get with this [censored]. He's always been like this, that's how he is now, and he'll always be like this.

One of my favorite Phill Hellmutt stories was told by what's his name (the guy who wrote Kill Phil). Phil's in a hand and he gets drawn out on and yells out "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"
Thirty or forty people in the games surrounding him all yell out simultaneously, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

LOL.