View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 05:48 PM

Default I was told this would make a good playalong

Down to 4 handed and the table is really aggro, but still profitable. UTG is a loose passive unknown. No real reads on his post-flop tendecies.

SB to my left is a 25/17/1.5, one of the better players that has been at the table all session. I've enjoyed having him on my left as I was able to make CO steals and isolation raises a little light earlier in the session. Now that it's 4 handed I'm wary of his ability to start playing back at me.

BB is the loosest at the table at 60/17/1.5. I've seen him make loose peels on the Flop and Turn to get him to a showdownable hand, but not make loose showdowns, If that makes any sense.

Full Tilt Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $1/$2
6 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG calls, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB caps</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (12SB, 4 players)
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero???