View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 02:01 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Um,

the reason I wanted someone to switch with me was because it would put jared in the lead.

l

d

o

Shorty didn't like the Stephen wagon, because he thought he was a villager. He said jared was wolfy, but he was voting nichp. If we both switched our votes, it put the person we agreed on in the lead.

It's called using leverage to achieve a desired end: killing jared instead of stephen.

[/ QUOTE ]
your vote on stephen was as valuable as your vote on jared even if nobody switched. either way its 6 nich, 5 for somebody else. except, if you switched alone, the second wagon would then have been on somebody you had already said was a wolf, rather than somebody you had no real reason to be voting for. logically you should switch regardless. if nobody switches, then either nich or stephen get lynched, both of whom you apparently felt were villagers. add to that the fact that jared had much more of a push developing than stephen, and it makes no sense to hold out on switching to jared if you were a villager.

killing jared instead of stephen was your goal the whole time? I see. sorry, I couldn’t tell.