View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 09:44 PM

Default the good old bonuswhoring days

I remembered when partypoker gave those 5x bonuses and they were so juicy b/c you can clear it playing 25NL and they mostly had 10x bonuses. I didn't start online poker till like 2005 and never really bonus whored seriously which now I regret.

Did they gave a lot of those 5x reload bonuses at party and empire? i was only there for the 10x,12x and the 15x ones. Also, i remembered when i played on ub there bonus system wasn't so bad. The max ub points you could get per hand before was 1 ultimatepoint right? Now the max is .5 and its contributed. So didn't Ultimatebet essentially had a 10X bonus as well since if you play a bit higher, the bonus was between 10x to 15x?

I played on some cryptos, party, paradise, stars, bodog and a lot of the primas... pokerroomla, bet365 and those king solomons etc grinding bonuses Now, they are pretty much all gone for u.s. players. I recalled waiting for thursdays for a bonus and there were so many replies.

Now all i have now for bonus is full tilt and that is just rakeback which isn't good but at least its something. Bodog took out the 10 percent each deposit. I wished i would have hit all the absoulte poker bonus when it was good 10x and all the ongame bonuses b/c they were really juicy and i never played any of them.

So did ub actually had a 10x bonus system and party had 5x a lot before 2005? I recalled they did and ub actually cut it down in half though that still wasn't that bad.