View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: What if players names were Player1, Player2, etc?

[ QUOTE ]
**NEWS FLASH**

If you can't win money with these tools, you can't win money without them either. Don't blame them for your poor play. Man up and get better.

OPs idea is just awful and the notion that it will sweep the online poker industry is just silly. These tools are the only way to incorporate certain elements of poker into the online game.

Seriously, take responsibility for being a losing player. Don't blame these tools, or bad luck, or stupid players, or anything else besides yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always find it funny that people who use huds and datamining attack the people who don’t think they should be allowed as bad players who cant win. I wonder how many hudbots would become losing players if they had there crutches taken away, quite a few I would guess.

Unregulated fisheries will often get fished to the point they are no longer viable. This will happen to poker its just a mater of time. Regulation of huds,datamining and other tools will allow the bad players to sustain themselves and not be fished out. This would be beneficial for the good players and the fish. The only people that this would hurt would be the marginal players that can’t win without these tools.

save the fish

bat