[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
samo,

Screem shots of the 10-12?

[/ QUOTE ]

(a) the fact that the posters sent me private messages clearly shows that they do not want this publicized, and I will respect their privacy

(b) this is completely immaterial and irrelevant to the matter at hand

(c) I admit that in my haste (and without actually counting), I overstated the number (10-12). There were 8 posters that pm'd me saying something to the effect that they believe Crablar to be scum.

finally, I am starting to get sucked into this discussion and flame-fest again - which is something that I am determined not to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you let Mat Sklansky or someone else access your pms and there are 8 people saying they have found KOD to be a scumbag (or equivalent word) in their interactions with him I ship $2k to the charity of your choice (perhaps the one you claimed you gave $2mil to but I could find no evidence of actually exisiting).

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you really agree to this Dean? If I can prove that 8 people pm'd me to this effect, will you agree to donate 2K the charity that I request? I want this on record.

[/ QUOTE ]

We would have to hammer the exact details out but yes. But let me be clear - it cant be along the lines of

'Hey, I was reading the thread and I think you are in the right and he is definitely in the wrong!

Best,

Mr.x (poster with 5 posts).
'

because that is obviously totally meaningless.

Im looking for

'Hey, I have IMed/met in real life/played with KOD and imo he is a douchebag/[censored]/scumbag/has bad character'

D

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean, you should never have agreed to this! Now you are going to be a charitable donor to the National Schizophrenia Research Foundation. Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Here are two of the pms (without revealing the identity). If Mat Skalnsky or anyone else with access can verify that there are six more like this, you will donate 2K, correct?

- "i think you got scammed and KOD is scum. i hope you can clear your name and destroy hs reputation"

-hey samo, just wanted to say my aim is (deleted) give me a shout out if you want, i'll explain what i said on the site or wahtever, or just to talk strat, etc. also, fwiw, i'm with you on the crablar/kod thing, i always thought he was a jackass (and bad at poker)..