Old 06-27-2007, 11:27 AM

Default Re: pm exchange between me and king of drafts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also,

while I do not have my own hand histories, Crablar himself sent me this - from which you can draw your conclusions about what happened prior:

POKERSTARS GAME #10563563178: HOLD'EM NO LIMIT ($10/$20) - 2007/06/22 - 13:48:14 (ET)
Table 'Celbalrai II' 6-max Seat #5 is the button
Seat 4: CrAbLaR ($2721.50 in chips)
Seat 5: punketty ($4426.80 in chips)
punketty: posts small blind $10
CrAbLaR: posts big blind $20
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to CrAbLaR [Kd Ah]
punketty: raises $45 to $65
CrAbLaR said, "nah im not gonn aplay"
CrAbLaR: raises $177 to $242
punketty said, "then why did you post and play two hands?"
punketty said, "wtf man - show some class"
punketty: folds
CrAbLaR collected $130 from pot
CrAbLaR is sitting out
CrAbLaR: doesn't show hand
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $130 | Rake $0
Seat 4: CrAbLaR (big blind) collected ($130)
Seat 5: punketty (button) (small blind) folded before Flop

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt seem from that that hh that he had agreed prior to give back his BB. Actually that seems pretty unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, from the HH it looks like KoD actually thought you were going to start legitimately playing HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I recollect the exact conversation we had, I am more and more convinced that this hh has been doctored in some way. The most damning piece of evidence is that I am 100% sure that in the hands I was talking about, animal and vaga lion were at the table.

animal, vaga, if either of you posts on twoplustwo, would you please verify?

[/ QUOTE ]

Samo, log into pokerstars, click 'requests' then 'hand history', select button 'Hand #' and enter this id, then please have the courtesy to admit you've been caught in a lie and the class to apologise.

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont really know whos telling the truth here but dean you seem adamant that samo is lying. just wondering your thoughts on the kneejerk raise comment and if you think this might indidcate kod as being guilty. just curious as to how your 100% sure samo is lying?