View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 10:53 AM

Default Re: What weird Things Tilt You??

[ QUOTE ]
People saying "UL" after busting me often makes me angry. The odd thing is, that it seems like some people don't necessarily mean that in a bad way or whatever. But even if it's meant to be friendly, the only thing I can think is "yeah thanks for [censored] telling me, I hadn't even noticed I lost the hand"

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I thought I was the only one who misunderstood the meaning of "ul". I used to lose it and really start berating anyone who sucked out on me and typed "ul", until I realized that their reactions were always like.. WTF you unloading on me for dude? Which isn't the reaction you would expect from someone saying "you lose" after sucking out. So I googled it, and ul means "unlucky" and is actually a nice thing for someone to say after sucking out on you. I then proceeded to feel like a tremendous jackass for all the times I unloaded on guys after saying that.

Btw, my biggest tilt inducing play is a guy betting $5 into a $60 pot and having to fold because I have no hand, no draw, and no chance that I will be good.