View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 07:51 AM

Default Re: Ask a Strip Club Bouncer..

[ QUOTE ]
Atlanta SCs must seriously blow. Austin, TX SCs are very laid back. You can tip a bunch to a girl or girls, just sip a beer and get a burger, or head to VIP for more personal contact. I've never seen a bouncer down here give anyone grief for just chilling. Maybe lots of thugs congregate in ATL SCs and just screw with the dancers?

[/ QUOTE ]

These are all various ways of spending money. That is what I'm concerned about, if you're doing these things, you're not "just chilling".

[ QUOTE ]

As for picking up the hottest girl in a SC, it's gonna take some combo (depending on the girl, obv) of:

game, cash, drugs/alcohol

Some girls will bang a hot guy just cos he's hot and she's horny, some need encouragement from various substances, and some just need $$ (look at the sugar daddies that hang out in SCs; many get nothing but maybe a hj sometimes, but some of these old dudes are taking girls home regularly). The hotter the girl, the more game you need.

And earlier Mike said $250 for a bj and $500 - 1k for full service. That is amazing. SO I HAVE HEARD in Austin it's more like $80 - $150 for oral (you really shouldn't ever pay the high end there, but if she is mega-hot, then maybe...) and a couple hundo more, tops, for full.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was shooting at the high end, making sure no one got slapped/kicked in the balls, because I knew some guy here with absolutely NO game would just cold walk up to a girl after reading one of my posts and go, "Hey, I'll give you $200 to SIIYP" (Yes, he'd actually SAY that).

[ QUOTE ]

From reading this thread, I have learned Mike is a badass, and Austin blows away ATL for tittay bars. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks.

~MIke