View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Fire Jack Effel Now!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jimmy Sommerfeld (not Sommerfield) is very much involved in this years WSOP as the Assistant Tournament Director!

Jack McClelland’s tournaments are only getting about 100 players per day!

[/ QUOTE ]

The correct comparison is how many more would the WSOP get if Jack was directing it. As far as Jimmy I would like to see him get some more big tournaments. When Jimmy gets one he won't look as good as a lot of other peopl do because he won't have himself working for him (I am thinking of when he took over the WPO from Jack, Jimmy was faced with the problem of replacing himself on the staff).

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really knew who I was, then you would know that I do understand the poker industry! Not only do I play, but I also work in this industry, and understand it very well!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you work in the industry. You work in a side industry that poker owes a great debt to, but at the end of the day there is a reason Harrah's has such a bad reputation among poker players. Perhaps you can explain to us how harrah's is able to employ someone to be in charge of registration and yet not be prepared for a crowd that was no larger than expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what you are talking about buddy, but I have worked right out there on the floor with everyone else, and understand very well how things are supposed to be ran!

Another thing, if Harrah's is such a terrible company, and poker players hate them, why do they still keep coming back for more? Why not boycott?????