View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 03:39 AM

Default Re: Fire Jack Effel Now!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
All,

http://www.pokerplayernewspaper.com/...le.php?id=1363

HAHAHHAHA, I had no idea who Jack Effel was until I Googled him and found this article and pic.

I remember him from the WSOP Circuit in Tahoe.

I went there with Boris, GoG, and another couple of friends. We all signed up at the window one after another and got seating cards - all next to each other at the same table!

We told tourney staff including him about it and they were all confused about the problem and didn't know what to do. Finally, they ended up trading two out of five of us with another table so two and three of us were seated next to each other at two different tables to start the tourney.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you signed up in Tahoe, I was there too, and I can assure you that Jack knew what to do about your seating problem, maybe the registration clerks were confused, because they were only cage cashiers, but in a situation like that, the computer system will not let you choose a particular seat, but Jack can, and will, if possible, assign your seat manually. If the tournament is already sold out, there isn't much we can do about it, except find another player that will switch with you!