View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 01:02 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: Event #39 - 50K HORSE

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I would say this is less of a "gambling" event and more of a skill event than any other at the WSOP."

Hopefully points are like buses and there's another one in 5 minutes because you missed this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skilled players with a lot of money would want to play this tourney. It may be the greatest test of poker skill. Some internet players, like Antonius, know it is important to learn all the games. Winning or cashing in HORSE could also cement a reputation and help one gain sponsorship that would pay many entry fees in the future, and introduce one to many other money-making possibilities.

So, the "I have better things to do" excuse is sort of weak.
The "hold 'em is more profitable" excuse? It seems many top pros will tell you that learning other games is important and also keeps them mentally fresh for a long-term career in poker.

[/ QUOTE ]you do realize this is a tournament with a crap structure aka donkament. anyone can win