View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 12:06 AM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As details came out, people have killed the tributes.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the whole family suddenly dies in conditions other than car accident, fire or smthng like that, it's like 99% that the man in the house did it on purpose, and killed himself afterwards. Cases like leaked gas are reported by officials straight away.

So it's not like people weren't almost sure the wrestler dude decided to kill his family for some reason. I have more trust in people's logic.

Besides, I saw at the beginning of the thread mentioning of strange calls by that wrestler, telling that blood is spilling from mouths of his family.

The weapon found yet? I bet it's a hammer.

[/ QUOTE ]

So have you read the thread or anything yet? Because if you did you'd know exactly what was going on. Hell, espn, msnbc, cnn, pretty much every major news source, and even WWE's official website have the entire story thus far.

1) You give a guy benefit of the doubt. Especially one who had never really had any issues with anyone and was well-respected and generally (seemingly) well-liked.

2) The text messages he sent have been released and nothing says anything about blood from their mouths. He called WWE on saturday saying he couldn't go to Beaumont because his family was sick.

You can't damn a guy on "almost" sure.