View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:57 PM

Default 10-20 live game. JJ easy shove??

I've been playing at this 10-20 game now for about 1 hour. I've only raised twice. Once was my first hand at the table...out of the BB after 3 limpers with KK to 140, everyone folds and I show (b/c it was my first hand at table) and then two hands later on button with AKs after 3 limpers to which everyone folded again (which I also showed). Since then, I have been involved in two or three small pots, took one down and folded in the other two. 7 handed game, no one is out of line, everyone seems to be playing pretty straight forward, relatively TAG. I have no other info on other players, they have no other info on me.

I am in the SB with 1400 and get J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG limps, UTG+1 limps folds to me, and I make it 120. BB folds, UTG and UTG+1 both call. They both have about 1500 at start of hand.

3 to the flop (pot 380)... 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I lead out for 370. Call. Call.

3 to turn (pot 1490).... 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I have 910 left.... Push --- Check/call --- Check/fold ???

I know this may be straightforward but please comment. Comments on earlier action are welcome also. Thanks.