View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Can I win $30/hour playing 25NL?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stop the hating, I would say u need atleast 6 tables to get that winrate out of 25nl. My suggestion is that u start practising playing more and more tables at the same time, it isn't too hard to play 6 at a time, and I would also suggest to buy some hardware if u dont have proper gear, 19" monitor atleast and a fast mouse/mousepad. Some of the new mice on the market like the laser and those can be pretty bad for multitabling if u have to move the mouse fast. (just my experience).

I Used to be a progamer and I can play 15 fr tables at once if I have to and I would recommend old microsoft optical mouse.
like Microsoft intellimouse 3.0 or optical 1.1

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, that sounds do-able.

I appreciate that my winrate (in BB or bb/100 terms) will drop when I move up a level, and that it will probably drop further the more tables I play.

I used a quality optical mouse in when I was a futures trader (in a previous life) so I know what a good mouse is worth!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...i don't know what to say. no insult to you cityfan, but i feel like i'm in a not so funny joke.

i know many traders (i am in finance). either you make it, or you're out (previous life?) if you make it, you're rich, if not, you're out and broke.

please tell me you didn't make it. because if you made it, and are playing NL10, i'm not sure i can believe you...

1. the money is too small
2. the money is too small
3. the money is too small.