View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 11:40 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I am being really stupid, as it is really late here, but will you be including "fold to 3-bet" given they open raised, and if not I don't see why it wouldn't be wanted by people.

I personally think that raising a 3-bet (after being the initial raiser) needs to be a seperate stat from just calling. I would want to know if I repop, how often I can going to be put to the test (i.e. basically put all-in with a 4-bet), just called, or get my opponent to fold. Maybe have 3-bet call as it is, but have a 4-bet stat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you are saying. I think there is a danger that the more stats that are included, the more cluttered the screen gets. Sometimes less is more? But if a lot of people disagree I'll put 4-betting in - I would say you are going to need a lot of hands before the % becomes meaningful though.

[ QUOTE ]

I understand why people want as a % of number of times they raised. For your check raise then, is it % of check raised given the opportunity to do so? And the same with other stats, % that they did something given the chance they could?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes pretty much all the stats are (times you did something)/(times you could). If you notice the samples for Raise 1st on my screenshot are different from the number of hands. That's because somebody could have opened or limped, before the betting got to that player.

[ QUOTE ]

Finally I notice you have a float stat. How do you assess what is a float? Is it simply if they call a flop bet, then if it is checked on the turn they fire? Or is it more complex than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No that's pretty much it except it has to be a raised pot pre-flop.