View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 07:24 PM

Default Re: Why are Las Vegas cabbies so weird about tips?

El D,

Has there been a full fledged scrippa tipping thread? I think that this is the most non-standard area of tipping. I have to admit that I'm quite inconsistent in regards to it as well.

I have no problem not tipping if the dance is crap. Although they also don't get to give me any more dances which is surely worse. I try to tip 5 on each dance if I even think of it...one of my biggest issues in a scrippa club is I go into a trance-like state (ask anyone whose seen me in one) where math is not my strong suit.

But by far the most interesting scenarios are when you get value added services from the scrippaz - extra lap dances, generally sitting on your dong for long periods of time with no dances, giving you a back rub, making out with you for hours on end, talking to you for long periods of time about whatever b/c their job and lives suck, oh and not to mention stuff like HJs or getting you off or whatever...

I have to admit I'm a pretty erratic tipper mainly due to having no preset gameplan.

Oh, also, I've found that not all scrippaz demand/expect a tip. Although the first few times I went to clubs a couple years ago they were much pushier with me than they are now...I have a feeling the way I act has something to do with how much money they think they can purely hustle.

Yugoslav