View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Chavez has his own private War

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chavez is a loon who believes Bush is the Devil.

[/ QUOTE ]Deep.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not deep, just accurate. Chavez actually called Bush the Devil several times at a not-too-long-ago U.N. conference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Theory: Bush is directly responsible for the death of more innocents (women, children) than Chavez

Anyone want to debate that?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I agree with that, but I wouldn't mind if people would take a moment to agree that Chavez is a loon
(who also repeatedly asserted that Bush is the Devil). As naive and misguided as Bush's war and policies have been and are, it doesn't change the fact that Chavez is a loon. If you have read Chavez's speeches over time I think you you will not be able to escape the conclusion that he is a crackpot. Why have three people seemed to resist that statement in almost a knee-jerk sort of manner? Is the hatred of Bush so engrained at this point that attacking an enemy of Bush immediately evokes a reflexive response in the opposite direction?

Thanks for any insights on the initial topic, or on my follow-up question above. If you'd care to start a "let's bash Bush's policies" thread I would be happy to join in with vigor.