View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 09:00 AM

Default Re: me vs dealer at wynn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so this week i come into room and get listed for the 30 game. they are running a 15/30 must move so i decide to sit and wait. i buy a rack and as i approach seat i notice its about to be my BB. dealer asks if i want it and i say yeah and grab 3 chips out my rack and place em. so i carry this messenger type bag that carries my ipod, notebook, chloroform and gum etc...anyways as the dealer starts dealing my hand i notice he deals my first card in front of my three chips (i am in like 5 seat) which i despise anyways but im like whatever and grab my ipod from bag and proceed to sit down. i then hang my bag on the chair (for some reason looking away from table for a moment..perhaps saying hi to regular) and sit down only to see i dont have any cards anymore (i didnt see him muck them or i would have stopped him). (only UTG had acted to this point) im like "dude where are my cards" hes like "you need to protect them, i mucked them". i say "are you an idiot? why would you muck my hand after one person has acted?" hes like "protect your hand rule #1" im like "i understand, why act like an idiot and not just push my cards behind my 3 chips" he says "protect your hand sir, its your fault". im like "well action goes from left to right, why would you even reach for my cards?" "protect your hand sir"

so i call the floor because well they love me there and i was about to break this guys face. plus the doucheclump next to me with aviators on is saying i am wrong. the floor doesnt really issue a 'ruling' but instead go to the cage and grab 3 chips for me and continue the hand. must be some petty cash thing.

anyways i am telling beau this last night (awesome dealer) and hes like well he didn't break any rules, but yeah whoever the dealer was acted in a very awful manner.

thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to make sure I get this. You sit down to play, post your big blind, get dealt in, and do not watch your cards........is that correct??????

The dealer wants to move the game along, WHICH IS HIS REAL JOB, you are not paying attention, and he is supposed to hold up the game for you????

Sounds to me like you were not ready to play when it was your turn, you cards were just laying there, and the dealer killed them.

I bet you began to start paying attention after that, didn't you?

Typical from the LV player - take no responsibility for your own hand.

"Anyways as the dealer starts dealing my hand i notice he deals my first card in front of my three chips"

This is the best - in other words, you are too lazy to PULL THE CARD BEHIND THE BLIND YOURSELF TO PROTECT YOUR OWN HAND!!!!!!

Seems to me you got what you deserved, and you better protect your hand when you play cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're a moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's a shame the OOT "*" system hasn't been adopted across all forums.